Monday, November 16, 2009

Watch utube but not see images for many over sites tells me that i need flash but i have loaded flash 20 t?

tells me to switch on my java have done that i think but still no joy web sits like disney fox kids for my son will not show even my home page says java script enabled please help

Watch utube but not see images for many over sites tells me that i need flash but i have loaded flash 20 t?
Update your java.





If i am correct java had a patch update in the last few days. I would expect most major sites take advanage of that.





Also consider doing a full reinstall of java. youtube runs on adobe flash player also known as macromedia flash player prior to adobe buying out macromedia.





- John


- www.mydailyproxy.com

zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment