Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Someone posted my daughter on UTube as a hooker for hire, are there legal ramifications I can take?

My daughter is only 13 and I believe it is one or two of her "friends" who actually set up another friend to take the fall. Our family is now affected by this type of "Cyber-bulling" and we do not know how to handle it?

Someone posted my daughter on UTube as a hooker for hire, are there legal ramifications I can take?
Tell your daughter to get NEW friends
Reply:Call the prosecuting attorney from the county that you reside in. The call is free and he or she will tell you what to do next. Tell your daughter to hold her head high and ignore any comments people might make. The people that did this are not her true friends,and she will find this out as she gets older. Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment