Monday, April 12, 2010

How do I copy videos on utube to a dvd. I have Roxio and Windows media?

Being an avid linedancer I would love to have my favorite dances and dances I would like to learn on a dvd so I could watch them on a big screen. Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do this. I do burn CDs already.

How do I copy videos on utube to a dvd. I have Roxio and Windows media?
Videos on youtube can not be converted to DVD... what you can do is go to vixy.net and put the URL of the video you want to convert to an AVI... then you can use roxio or whatever to convert it and burn it on a DVD. good luck...
Reply:here is a detailed guide about how to burn youtube videos to dvd that can be played on normal dvd player.


http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/articles/...


Hope it helps


No comments:

Post a Comment