Monday, May 4, 2009

I was on UTube the other day and saw that people had Guitsr Hero 3 on their IPhone, Is this legal?

I was searching on utube the other day and saw several videos of Guitar Hero 3 on the iphone? Is this legal and if so how can I downloadit to my iphone?

I was on UTube the other day and saw that people had Guitsr Hero 3 on their IPhone, Is this legal?
This is legal...because it's your iPhone...but it voids the warranty...because you're hacking it.





To download it onto your iPhone, you'll have to jailbreak it, meaning remove the iPhone's restrictions on files (you know...how when you try to drag and drop a .doc on your iPhone and it says iPhone can't read).





There are sites that can help you do it, but I do not recommend it.
Reply:its not guitar hero 3, its just a skin(theme) for TTR (tap tap revolution,), which is a ddr based game for the ipod and iphone, but you can only have it if you jailbreak...


No comments:

Post a Comment